Your Health is important to us!
So that your vacation is as stress-free as possible, we have the most important information here
Our Austrian federal government has decided that only with the corresponding valid proof of a vaccination, or a passed Covid-infection a entry to Austria is possible without quarantine. This also applies to the entire hotel and catering industry and the Ski Lifts. So it is only allowed to welcome VACCINATED or RECOVERED guests in our house, this applies to adults and children from 12 years.
Cancellation conditions in winter 2021/22
- From 18th December till 8th of January you can cancel risk-free and free of chargeup to 1 day before arrival
- From 8th January you can cancel up to 7 days before arrival for free
- Should there be another shutdown due to Corona (the journey due to closed borders, closed hotels,
Valley quarantine, risk area, ... is not possible) of course there are no costs for you
- Rebooking your vacation is possible at any time free of charge
- If you wish, you can keep down payments already made as a credit for your next vacation, or will be refunded
Which conditions have to be met to enter Tyrol?
- FFP-2 mask requirement in public areas (supermarkets, gondola lifts, public transport, ...)
and Indoor (except for your own seat)
- Vaccinated & recovered (from 12 years). With the corresponding valid evidence,
a neutralizing antibody detection is not valid.
Can all offers at the Hotel Auenhof be used?
- Yes, the wellness and swimming area are open. Massages with Annemarie are also available!
Is there a breakfast buffet, salad buffet or buffet on the themed evenings?
Hand disinfection is mandatory at the buffets and you must wear an FFP2 mask.
IS COVID-19 AN INSURED REASON FOR CANCELLATION?
Yes! In order to support tourism, the European travel cancellation insurance has decided, despite the pandemic status according to the WHO and although pandemics are not insured anywhere, from now on to insure Covid-19 diseases like any other unexpected serious illness.
In concrete terms this means:
The Hotelstorno Plus covers the following reasons in the event of a cancellation or travel interruption by the guest:
- Illness of the guest from COVID-19
- A close relative or person living in the same household falls ill with COVID-19 and
the presence of the guest is urgently needed at home
- Fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result with no symptoms
- A close relative in the common household is ill and the guest has to be quarantined
Not covered are:
- If you cannot or do not want to travel because you are a risk patient
- If you - even as a high-risk patient - are worried about an infection due to the increasing number of cases at the holiday destination
More information can be found here